Approximate Delivery Times and Costs
|Destination||Shipping Options||Delivery Time||Rate|
|U.S. Street addresses||3 - 4 Business Days||$46.50|
|U.S. Street addresses||4 - 5 Business Days||$37.50|
|U.S. Territories||4 - 5 Business Days||$37.50|
|U.S. Street addresses||5 - 7 Business Days||$6.75|
Customized Jewelry Orders take a minimum of 2 weeks before they can be shipped out.
Proud to deliver with FedEx-USPS using the methods below:
1. Standard Shipping: Orders shipped by this method will arrive in 4-10 business days after the parcel has been shipped from the WowJewelry.com warehouse. This method of delivery uses FedEx SmartPost or UPS Innovations. Cost for this delivery method is $4.95.
2. FedEx Ground Shipping: Shipping with this method is available for $8.95 on all orders. Orders shipped by this method will arrive in 3-7 business days after the parcel has been shipped from the WowJewelry.com warehouse.
Please allow an extra 5-10 Business Days for delivery to the following locations:
Alaska, Hawaii, FPO or APO shipping addresses only. These locations may complete shipping with USPS (United States Postal Service).
Alaska and Hawaii have $12.95 surcharge on all methods of shipping.
All Canadian orders are charged a flat fee of $8.95 US in addition to any other shipping charges. Orders with free shipping will not be charged a shipping fee but will still be required to pay $8.95 US for Canadian Orders. Canadian orders can take 6-10 business days for delivery. Canadian orders are usually delivered with Canada Post or FedEx Ground.
** Orders received after 2:00 PM EST will be processed the following business day.
Shipping Items with Different Availabilities
For orders that include items which may have gone out of stock, the entire order will be shipped together.
Special Orders and Rings
Most rings will require an extra 1-2 days for sizing. Therefore rings always ship out 2-5 business days later than other regular in stock products unless the ring size ordered is already in stock.
Shipped for Your Protection
For your protection, WowJewelry.com insures and registers all items for their full value. Currently all deliveries must be made to a physical business or home address and a signature is required. WowJewelry.com does not ship to P.O. Box addresses and requires an adult to sign for the package.
Order Confirmation and Tracking
Once you place your order by clicking on the "SUBMIT MY ORDER" button, you will see the order confirmation page and an e-mail containing your order number will be sent to you. If you do not receive the confirmation email, contact us directly via e-mail at email@example.com.
Once your order has been shipped, an e-mail will be sent to you reflecting that your order has been shipped. It will indicate which carrier was used and a method of tracking the order to your door.
Orders May Be Delayed for the Following Reasons:
Severe weather and acts of god can delay an order from Fedex. This can include snow storms, tornados, twisters, severe rain warnings, severe cold or other unforeseen events which prevent FedEx from making the delivery according to the guaranteed times. WowJewelry.com is not responsible for delivery under these type of circumstances.
- “Bill To” and “Ship to” addresses are not the same.
- Order is pending a credit approval and fraud verification.
- A product is currently out of stock.
- A ring which requires special sizing.
- An order which requires special customization.
- An order is shipped to a special location such as Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or APO/FPO.